Thank you, Truth Warrior!
Bringing your feelings to the surface for inspection always leads to discoveries and growth both for yourself and in your close relationships. Unlocking emotional inhibitions – the hidden or frozen feelings that we tuck away for ‘another day that never comes’ can lead to greater intimacy, vitality and flow in all areas of life.
- Think of something you feel sad, anxious or uncomfortable about. This may be a painful time in your past or perhaps a love lost.
- Picture the scenario in your mind. Think of it any way you can.
- Feel the emotions of your experience in your body. Do this for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Now, take notice how you experience sadness or the emotion you are triggering in your body.
- Where in your body do you feel it the most? What specific sensations do you experience? What happens to your breathing?
- Notice both small and greater sensations. Do this for a minute.
- Certain emotions tend to play a psychological role in human biology. Worrying, being overly conscientious, perfectionistic and compulsive, and highly responsible are often hallmarks that generate a lot of subconscious anxiety and anger in response to the pressures of daily life.
- Bring awareness to subconscious emotional activity. Recall the psychological things that were going on in your life when the symptom occurred. Example: A financial crisis, new job or loss, newly married or divorced, an illness in the family, work pressure, and lack of the basics, etc.
Thank you so much for reading and your support! If this has inspired you, please share it with others and leave your comment. And I would love to connect with you on the CoReOn Academy Facebook Page or on Google+.
Warmest wishes, Renate